SOURCE: Her facebook is private so just me I guess.
SUBMITTER COMMENT: Scrolling through my newsfeed and behold. Both these girls girls got tattoos but only one is shown. BOTH are 18 so that’s not a problem. By asking around I figured out that her friend wanted to not only begin his portfolio but “practice” so they volunteered.
What’s Awful: Uneven, wonky lines. Unprofessional. Dirty environment (I have been to that house and they just had a RODENT INFESTATION) Letting a friend “practice” tattoos on you. Others encouraging it and thinking this is AWESOME…
How it can be fixed: Get that covered up and don’t let anyone else “practice”. Just be smart about mods in general.
Yea remember people never let a new artist gain experience!
Only ever go to professional artists who magically gained all their experience overnight without ever doing any practice. Better yet only go to artists that were grown in a test tube from DNA of others and were born with the innate ability to tattoo without any practice.
That’s like saying never let an intern place your IV at a hospital because if they need to practice it’s obvious they are shit and shouldn’t be allowed to get better.
- youmustbenedstarksbastard reblogged this from inconspicuous-underpants and added:
- anchorsangel likes this
- doctorkatelyn reblogged this from halestorm247
- halestorm247 reblogged this from inconspicuous-underpants
- inconspicuous-underpants reblogged this from sociorythm and added:
- dieterhaley likes this
- sociorythm reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- randomme13 likes this
- crimsoncatacombs said: the ghe loving gake chold? hahaha….. wow….
- charmingdarklord reblogged this from inconspicuous-underpants and added:
- queen-o-starbucks submitted this to awfulmodifications